Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Coolness

Oh, happy is the day that ends with chocolate ice cream. With coconut!

I finally got to write something today at work. I’m so pleased. I have been feeling a tad bummed because they weren’t really having me use my skills at work. Well, I was doing some damn fine internet research for them, but it just doesn’t fire the same ganglia as a nice writing assignment. Anyway, I’m pleased to finally put my partially-masters-degreed skills to some professional use, though piddly it may have been.

And, then after a long day of writing, I cooled off with a relaxing stroll through the East Village with Kharissia and some ice cream. What a lovely day!

I would like a mole of Molli-Coolz, please:

(snapped at the ballpark concessions, no kidding!)

2 comments:

Eric Bland said...

Post a link so we can read it!

Anonymous said...

How very cool.