Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Clippity Clop, Cloppity Clip!

I finally might get to write something meaty. Okay, that other writing assignment they gave me turned out to be killed, and I shouldn’t have gotten so excited about it. (Damn bimonthly writing cycle means that even the slowest team of mentally challenged grannies could scoop me on a story.) However, one of the editors has given me a new writing assignment, and I think this one is going to stick…I hope. It’s a 500-word profile, still too short for my blabby mouth, but maybe I'll learn a little something about getting to the point. Please send me good writing vibes and good luck voodoo so that I write something intelligible and so that they don’t take it away from me at the last minute.


[Image from: http://magazine.fandm.edu/winter06/wn06_story2.html]

No comments: