Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby Camouflage

She wore an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, pink polka-dot onsie...except it's not so teeny, because SHE's not so teeny anymore. My goodness, she is growing fast. I can't even keep track of what she fits into anymore. There's a certain reason that we call her The Tillsbury Doughgirl, and it has to do with a certain pair of giant thighs--so deliciously fat that I really want to soak them in barbecue sauce and take a bite. And, I think the reason that she is so advanced at holding her head up is that she has a little peach spare tire of a double chin that goes ALL THE WAY around her neck. This little roll collects some of the nastiest baby cheese, which leads to another favorite moniker: Tillie con Queso.

Okay, now I must list them all:

Tillie con Carne
Tillie Cheese Burger
Tillie Dog
Tillie Bean
4-Alarm Tillie (for when she's really cranking out)
Red Hot Tillie Peppers
Tilliedactyl (if you must know, it's cuz of the screech)
Meatball (goes with her cousin Raphaella's nickname: Ravioli)
Tee Pearl
Tills
Tilber
Tillstrom
Tillium (the cutest element)
Rototiller

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to think you couldn't get any better of a nickname than Tillie Bean but then you came up with Tilsbury Doughgirl. That's spectacular! However, I didn't laugh out loud until I read 4 alarm Tillie. Love it, love them all. : )