Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Shortie Shortz

Tillie saw me doing a crossword puzzle the other day and grabbed the pen out of my hand. Then, she yanked the crossword from the table and, with her little grubby fist clutching it, started pressing the pen against the paper and scribbled. It was so cute! I was completely blown away because I had no idea that she was watching us use pens and paper. She also mimicked me holding my hand to my face and sneezing this afternoon. And, Scott caught her yesterday holding a battery pack up to her face and babbling as if talking on a phone. Watch out--she's watching our every move!


What's a four letter word for "adorable"?


No wait, I know this one...


Okay...next is 29 Across...

1 comment:

Mommy said...

I love that Tillie is an intellectual, while Writer just stands holding onto a bannister. LOL