Wednesday, October 08, 2008

LOST: Monster

Ooops. I have been letting Tillie take her favorite toy along on walks, and we somehow lost it today. Now, Tillie isn't really old enough to have a favorite toy that breaks her heart when it has gone missing, but apparently Scott and I are. I backtracked twice--once on foot and once in the car to try and retrieve the little dude. Then, I got a strong dose of sad eyes from Scott when I finally admitted that his favorite was AWOL. I was tempted to put up missing monster signs all over the neighborhood, but instead I went on Amazon and ordered 2 more. Hopefully, I have the right product, or I'm not sure Scott will speak to me ever again. Have you seen him?

2 comments:

hellolua said...

oh, cute! i want one for me/elio. can you send me the amazon link??

and, of course, tillie is looking so adorable. happy belated birthday to her and congratulations to you and scott for making it through year one!

thixotropy said...

The character is from a TV show--got them off of Amazon. It was called "Yo Gabba Gabba 5 Inch Plush Figure Muno"

We now have a little army of them--so cute!