Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Belly Stats

For those of you requesting documentation of how giant I am, here is a pic that really shows the full story, hee, hee. Sadly, it does not do either of my lovely friends justice…BUT, this is science, people, not a beauty pageant!

Now that I’m in the ridiculous stage of pregnancy, I’m wishing that I had written down all of my growth info laboratory notebook style. For example, I’m just itching to make a graph of my changing girth and my changing weight. I guess I was just feeling a sense of dread back in the beginning, rather than a refreshing sense of exploratory curiosity. All that precious data lost! How selfish of my former self to deny my current self such nerdy delights. I suppose I could ask my doctor for at least the weight info…

No comments: