Monday, July 09, 2007

Belly Takeover

It’s been a while since I’ve written anything that doesn’t have to do with high school physics. I don’t know if this lapse in blogging is due to my pregnant brain, the move, or just the fact that every night I go to sleep and dream of physics problems: how to calculate the binding energy of my pillow, the electrical resistance of Scott’s snoring, or the momentum of my alarm clock button. And, of course, everything has 5 answer choices A-E.

Here are some pictures to show you out-of-towners how truly giant I have become. Apparently, the third trimester, which I have just started, is when you really get big. Uh…how is that going to work?

Sassy expectant mothers:


Two-and-a-half generations of women (My mom, me, my sister-in-law, and mother-in-law):


This one is not as obscene as it looks, because my ginormous tum is actually eclipsing the briefs that I am wearing--I swear!


Scott practicing for daddyhood:


Cosmo and a new cat buddy enjoying our back porch:


Pregnancy comes with many inexplicable emotions, such as ‘yelling a lot’:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you! I love your yelling photo. It makes me crack up every time I view it. I even visit thixo when work is driving me crazy for a sanity check.

You're going to be the most amazing and smart and beautiful Mama! Just like yours --hi Molly's Mom!