Thursday, July 19, 2007

Suh-Weet!

I’m at the post office buying sheets of stamps. Let’s see do I want another round of the triangle shaped Jamestown Commemoration series? A sheet of the new, quaint Pacific Lighthouse series? Or THE NEW STAR WARS STAMPS--heck yeah!!!! Yes, they are finally here! Yes, they are the most awesome stamps ever! Yes, I am a big nerd (squared by both my fandom for Star Wars and my enthusiasm for nice stamps)!

Oh New Star Wars Stamps, why do I love thee? Let’s see, you are very pretty, you cost very little money, and you have heroes and villains, which makes individual postage selection oh-so-easy. Icky bills get Vader and Queen Amidalah. Letters to your B.F.F get Luke, Leia, Artoo, and [sigh] the Han-Chewy double header.

May the force be with your snail mail!


[Image from: http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/misc/news20070328.html]

No comments: