Thursday, December 21, 2006

Pie Are Round

Yes, I'm back. Yes, I'm a big loser--I couldn't juggle a blog and about three other full-time occupations. In a span of about 3 weeks, I've written over 300 math problems (a third of those in the last 48 hours) a 4000-word term paper, and I've been applying for jobs. But no, I have not been blogging.

Chapter Review
1. If each of Molly's days is divided into 3 equal segments, what is the probability that she's slept during one of those segments.
[Ans: According to the line of best fit in the scatter plot that is her life, the probability that Molly has not slept at all and is exhausted is 1.]

Did I mention I have a masters degree now? Did I mention I don't know how to spell masters degree? They don't teach you that in school. Is it title caps? Is masters possessive? Is it plural? I guess I have to wait until the degree arrives in the mail or however I get the damned expensive thing. It better look fancy--it better be embossed!


[Image from: www.capsandgownsdirect.com/mastersgown.html]

No comments: