Thursday, February 09, 2006

Anchor-wo-man

You are looking at the new news anchorperson for WTBU Radio on Thursdays from 3:30-4:00 PM! That’s right, I’m going to be writing and reading news stories for the college radio station along with co-anchor, Nina, a woman from my Public Radio class. So, what will we talk about for half an hour? Good question. I’m thinking there will be segment with a Science Friday-esq spin to it, in which I interview local scientists live. Also, I would like to do a movie review every week. Plus, there will be BU and Boston news, the usual AP drivel on national news, and hopefully some of my classmates will allow me to broadcast their excellent feature stories. I’ll let you all know as soon as it airs, but I might get to do my first broadcast next week. You can listen in by following this link to the WTBU website.

No comments: