Thursday, November 29, 2007

Boobin’

Hooray--I've made progress! I lost over a pound since I began exercising. I'm not sure if my meticulous blog tabulations are doing anything for me though, so who knows how long I'll keep posting them. I wish there was a way to exercise my brain, too. My mind is really turning to mush. I spend a lot of time in front of the boob tube boobing my baby. And, the only things I seem to be writing about these days are babies and exercise. It's sadly a true representation of what is on my bimbo mind these days. All my fears of becoming a boring person once I had a kid are materializing. I've also got a messy house and stains on my clothing to really complete the picture.

Mileage to date:
5 miles running, 0.5 miles swimming
(28 pounds to go)


[Image from: http://www.msu.edu/course/isb/202/ebertmay/]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do Boobies have blue feet?