Monday, October 04, 2010

Fun with Numbers

Given:
Tillie turned 3.
I made 48 banana cupcakes.
Scott inflated 40 balloons with helium.
Scott's dad grilled up 40+ burgers and 20+ hotdogs.
8 preschoolers (and their families) came over to celebrate.

Find:
How nuts could it have been?

Answer:
3-year-old's birthday party = Insanity!

Proof:
I could not capture on film any of the mayhem, but that was because we were having too much fun! Here are some glimpses:




PS. Tillie had so much fun that she asked me afterward if she could have another birthday. I told her she could have one every year. Then, she started to bargain with me. "How about 2 more?" I said that she could have a 100. And she countered with "How about 5?"

PPS. Thanks to all who made it a special day for mi princesa preciosa!

No comments: