Sunday, April 25, 2010

Heartbroken

Dear Camile,

I am a better person because of you. You have always been a model of how a person should be, what she should say, and how generous she should be with her time, her work, and her love. I have always looked up to you and valued your opinion, which was always spot on, whether it was what college I should go to, how to dress for a job interview, how best to prepare fish for pasta, or what to name my child. I had hoped that you could be here longer to provide the same guidance and love for my children. I will tell them about you and try my hardest to give them the same level-headed loving advice that you would give. I will miss you and love you for a very, very long time.

love,
Molly


Camile
July 10, 1975 - April 18, 2010

1 comment:

Mommy said...

I am sorry for the loss of your good friend Camille, I know how important she was to you and all of her close friends. Memories last a lifetime.