Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Holiday Recap

What a fun holiday! We had all my siblings and all of Tillie's cousins in town for a fun-filled week. I'm taking down the christmas tree and posting pictures of all the fun...leaves me a little sad because I miss sharing yummy food and good conversation with people I love every single night.

The big brothers and sisters of Honus and Violet:


Cousin Mads takes on Zilker:


Penny and Wyley are so lovable:


Tillie gets maracas from Great Aunt Mary:


Grandpa with an armload of cute:


Jammie time with Madz and Tills:


This is how I party on New Year's Eve now that I'm a grownup (with sparkling cider)...still seems to get me "loaded":


Grandma's Grrrrls:


PS. Please scroll back up and see how handsome my younger brother is now that he is cancer-free, growing back his hair, and recovered from chemo! A 2009 resolution is to keep him and everyone else healthy!

No comments: