Friday, May 18, 2007

Analyzing Data

Clues that my baby is a boy:
* my own personal vibes
* use of male, punk-rock fertility talisman instead of female
* timing of ovulation and intercourse
* a friend who “knows” these things
* three people’s opinion about the shape of my belly
* two ultrasound sessions at two different hospitals
* a former zookeeper’s professional interpretation of the ultrasound images

Clues that my baby is a girl:
* a fortune cookie opened while we asked it about Scott’s parenting abilities had the word “Daughter” printed on one side

Scott insists that it could go either way. I am certain that all *reliable* signs point to boy. I mean, who are you going to trust? A highly skilled ultrasound technician or a cookie?!

Today we find out at our 20-week ultrasound--I’m totally psyched!


[Image from: http://datalib.ed.ac.uk/]

No comments: