Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dogastrophe!

Wow, the dogs got their snouts into a bag of flour last night. This turned out to be a 3-tiered mess. The first tier involved a fine layer of wheat dust spread over every square inch of our things, even gumming up the computers. The second tier was the the slobbery paper mache mess they made all over the apartment. Basically, they invented a dog slobber and flour glue. They had little dumplings in their hair, flour caked on their toes, and every once in a while they'd regurgitate a little biscuit. We didn't realize that there was a third tier of foulness and disorder until the middle of the night when the "end" result materialized. OMG, you have never seen so much, ahem, end product. Our house reeked, and I spent most of today scrubbing, mopping, airing out, and just plain throwing away things. If I ever worried about Scott's and my ability to handle a little rugrat, I now know. We certainly can survive one day of it. But, could we handle two?

I bought a latch for the pantry door.


[Image from: http://my.opera.com/gennafaith/albums/show.dml?id=39756]

No comments: